Stay At Home Program
Total Health 60 Point Blood Analysis, Hormonal Testing, GI Pathogen Testing, Toxic Metals Testing, Teaching/Coaching, SEMB™ and Basic Products
This program was designed for those who want to get started on a powerful at home program to transform their total health because they unable to come to Total Health Institute for treatment.
Stay at Home Program includes:
1. Total Health 60 Point Blood Analysis with personalized report $530
2. Hormonal Testing $499
3. GI Pathogen Testing $579
4. Toxic Metals Testing $242
5. Quantum Analysis $400
6. Quantum Testing Unit $475
7. SEMB ™ (first month) $63
8. BEMS ™ (first month) $63
One bottle of each of the following:
9. Essential Nutrients $80
10. Essential Minerals $65
11. Aquasorb $60
12. NNM EPA/DHA $64
13. Enzymes $40 per bottle
14. Total Health Probiotic $70
15. Immune Maintenance $120
And our most powerful Learn Membership Program:
• Custom video/audio path to the New You
• Path includes the signature 100 hours teaching program at Total Health Institute that has enabled thousands to heal their health challenges over the past 35 years. Courses include the Seven Basic Steps to Total Health, The Perfect Diet, What, Why and How to Eat Food that Will Bring the Highest Health, How to Know You are Healed, Seven Stages of Energetic Healing, Healing the Body, Mind and Spirit, and Nemec New Medicine
• 2 live conference calls per month with Dr. Nemec answering member questions. One can email one question per call.
• Learn from other members questions in the live conference calls
• All conference calls archived for later listening
• Access to the Forum-Dr. Nemec’s weekly posting of patient interaction questions that he answered (this is like sitting next to Dr. Nemec as he talks to each patient)
Three private phone consulting sessions – $1500
Total cost of the Stay at Home Program: $11,636
Stay at Home Program includes three consulting calls. These calls are private consulting by phone to customize an approach that meets your needs and answers your questions. During the consulting time you will receive the answers your questions and then be given a “total health” plan of action to do before the next consulting session.
Call 630-871-0000 and one of our health associates will call you back to see which program is best for you.